What you create deserves protection
We assist all types of businesses in need of protecting or enforcing their intellectual property, whether it be technology, software, trade secrets, copyright or patents, or a combination of the above.
Due to our lawyers’ substantial in-house experience, we are highly experienced in providing commercial, pragmatic and strategic advice, and we are familiar with the internal processes which lead up to in-house decisions. We are therefore uniquely positioned for providing the specific advice and guidance our clients require, no more and no less.
Our lawyers can assist with the following:
- Advising on and negotiating technology development agreements, license agreements, transfer agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- Advising on and negotiating commercial agreements on provision or purchase of technology or technological products
- Advice related to development of IPR strategy
- Assistance with securing the rights to your own trademark, or filing complaints regarding third-party trademark registrations
- Handling of intellectual property rights relating to work force, including employment agreements and employee inventions
- Advising on consumer legislation and drafting of user terms and customer agreements
- Providing advice and assistance with due diligence in connection with mergers, acquisitions and capital raising in IPR-heavy businesses
- Representation in connection with all types of disputes relating to patents, trademarks, copyright, trade secrets and marketing law before the courts, The Norwegian Board of Appeal for Industrial Property Rights, The Market Council, The Consumer Authority and The Norwegian Council Dealing with Unfair Marketing Practices