CLP is proud of the company’s acknowledgements in the yearly election of the best lawyers in Norway facilitated by Finansavisen, 2019 edition. The awards ceremony was held on the 12th February 2020.
- CLP is as law firm ranked as no. 1 in the retail/trade category in Norway.
- Partner Kjetil Vågen is ranked as no. 1 in the retail/trade category in Norway. This is a reconfirmation of Vågen’s no. 1 ranking from 2017 and 2018. Vågen represents a large number of Norwegian, Nordic and international chains within various service and product sectors, with a strong position within the retail category. Vågen is recommended in the international rankings within retail and franchise in IFRL 1000 and Who’s Who Legal Franchise.
- Partner Lars Gunnar Aas is ranked as no. 3 in the M&A category in Norway. Aas specializes in M&A and private equity, where he represents corporates, private equity/venture capital funds and other financial sponsors and investors. Aas is recommended by all major international rankings for his transaction work, including Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and IFLR 100.
- Partner, Amund Berthelsen Erdal is ranked as no. 1 in the up&coming group in the Energy category in Norway. Erdal specializes in renewable energy, and assists in acquisitions and mergers within the renewable sector and matters relating to energy law, water resources law and concessions.
- Partner, Vidar Riksfjord is ranked as no. 1 in the up&coming group in the Dispute resolution category in Norway. Riksfjord is a dispute resolution specialist with extensive litigation and arbitration experience.
CLP is also well represented in the election both on the main list and up&coming list with Edvard Cock (Fisheries and Aquaculture) Jakob Villum (M&A), Håvard Skogvoll (Real estate) and Elin Mack Løvdal (Real estate).