CLP with top rankings in the yearly ranking of the best lawyers in Norway
The Norwegian financial newspaper, Finansavisen presented on the 23th February 2023 the yearly election of lawyers in Norway, and CLP had the following rankings:
- CLP is as law firm ranked as no. 1 in the retail/trade category, and partner Kjetil Vågen is on individual basis for the sixth time in a row ranked as no. 1 in the retail/trade category. Vågen represents a large number of Norwegian, Nordic and international chains within various service and product sectors, with a strong position within the retail category. Associate partner Hans Jørgen Langeland is ranked no. 7 in the retail/trade category.
- Partner Amund Berthelsen Erdal has jumped up to no. 5 in the renewable energy category. Amund focuses on renewable energy and assists in acquisitions and mergers within the renewable sector and matters relating to energy law, water resources law and concessions.
- Partner Håvard R. Skogvoll has jumped up to no. 5 in the real estate category. Håvard Skogvoll’s main focus and expertise is relating to real estate; transactions, development, leases, asset management, corporate law, financing and investment structuring. Partner Elin Mack Løvdal is ranked no. 6 in the real estate category.
- Partner Hanne Heltne is ranked as no. 7 in the IPR category main list, no. 2 in the up & coming technology and digitalization category, and no. 3 in the up & coming group in the media category. Heltne has substantial experience within technology and intellectual property law, with main focus on technology, trademarks and marketing law.
- Partner Andreas Kildal is ranked as no. 5 in the capital markets category.
- Partner Lars Gunnar Aas is ranked as no. 5 and Jakob Villum 9 in the M&A category.
- Partner Egil Jarslett is ranked no. 8 in the dispute resolution category.
- Partner Edvard Cock is ranked as no. 10 in the fishery and aquaculture category.
Further information is available here.